American Heart Association CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogen training courses in Scottsdale, Mesa & Tuscon Areas
These courses are offered by local fire department personnel. Classes are offered several times each week and at several locations throughout the valley for your convenience. Classes are open to everyone!
Used services escort istanbul ? This is the best thing you can imagine for a single boy. Skillful girls will bring every man to pleasure!
The American Heart Association courses include the following classes, course manuals are included with registration fee's and provided for each student at class:
- BLS for Healthcare Provider and Renewal courses
- BLS Provider Courses
- Heartsaver CPR/AED and First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR and AED
- Heartsaver CPR
- Skills Testing - Held at the conclusion of the regular class.
- First Aid Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
Contact Us For Group Classes At Our Facility Or Yours
- Tempe Courses are held at near ASU - 1035 West University Drive (Between Hardy and Priest on University Drive, close to ASU)
- Mesa Courses are held at the Stapley Corporate Center - 1910 South Stapley Drive Ste 221 (NW Corner of Baseline and Stapley, just off the US60)
- Scottsdale Financial Center - 7272 East Indian School Rd. Ste 540 (NW Corner of Indian School Rd. and Buckboard Trail)
- Phoenix Courses are held at the Phoenix Library - 1221 North Central Ave (Central and just south of McDowell area)
- Phoenix Metro Courses are held at the Metro Center Library - 10050 North Metro Parkway (Metro Center)
- Phoenix Laveen Courses are held at the Cesar Chavez Library - 3635 West Baseline Road (36 Avenue and Baseline Rd.)
- Tucson Courses are held at the Best Western Hotel - 1015 North Stone Ave (Best Western Hotel Conference Room)
- Gilbert Course are held near San Tan Mall - 3100 East Vermont Drive(Williamsfield and Higley)
Om du har letat efter medicinen du behöver länge så hittar du på den här länken allt och ännu mer!