American Heart Association CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogen training courses in Scottsdale, Mesa & Tuscon Areas
These courses are offered by local fire department personnel. Classes are offered several times each week and at several locations throughout the valley for your convenience. Classes are open to everyone!
- Tempe Courses are held at near ASU - 1035 West University Drive (Between Hardy and Priest on University Drive, close to ASU)
- Mesa Courses are held at the Regus Office - 3707 E Southern Ave Floor 2 (SE Corner of Val Vista and Southern)
- Phoenix Courses are held at the Phoenix Library - 1221 North Central Ave (Central and just south of McDowell area)
- Tucson Courses are held at the Best Western Hotel - 1015 North Stone Ave (Best Western Hotel Conference Room)
- Gilbert Course are held near San Tan Mall - 3100 East Vermont Drive(Williamsfield and Higley)